Monday, November 5, 2012

How Many Miles A Charge?

I seem to be getting less miles per charge these days.  I think that I was getting around 38 a few weeks ago and am now down to a consistent 32.  There are probably a few logical reasons for the decline:

1. I have not added air to my tires.  Both passenger-side tires have about 32 pounds of air - a little on the low side.  I am not sure why I am so bad about filling up my tires, but I am.

2. The temperate has dropped significantly in the past few weeks.  The car "likes" it to be around 70 degrees, and it is currently a cool 42 degrees.

I will add air to the tire to see if that changes anything.  (Now that I put it in writing I will have to do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment