I parked my car at my favorite public charging station this morning while two young men were walking by. They stopped and asked me some questions about the car - and I am so glad they did! They seemed generally interested in how it works and were wondering about the charging station. They also asked me if anyone has ever unplugged my car while it was charging. I never thought about that! I told them to please not do that, and they laughed and said they wouldn't.
What was so interesting about this conversation is that these two young men would never normally say anything to me (nor I to them). Yay for the Volt for bringing people together.
Also, yay to my husband who backed my car in the driveway last night. That sounds like a small thing to anyone who doesn't live in my house, so let me explain. My driveway is pretty narrow and includes a bridge. There isn't an easy way to turn a car around in the driveway so most people usually back out. So leaving the house without backing down the driveway was a wonderful treat!

No comments:
Post a Comment