Volt was plugged into my house last night. I plugged in the car around 8 PM and it was fully charged at 5 AM. It was very easy to charge and designed to be similar to filling your car with gasoline.
This morning's driving stats:
Miles: 21
Temp: 54 degrees (they say the Volt does not like anything colder than 70 F - and I agree with the
Volt)
Time: around 40 minutes
Remaining miles on charge: 17
The car is advertised as getting 38 miles per charge. Yay for accurate advertising!
There is a free electric car charging station across the street from my work, so I was looking forward to trying it this morning. Unfortunately, a truck was parked blocking both charging ports.
I tried to plug-in this afternoon and discovered that I need a special card to use that machine. It was easy to find online and should have it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment